Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Object Oriented Programming

I'm becoming more and more fond of object oriented programming every day. At first, it was kind of an annoyance, another skill that I was forced to learn, but these past couple of weeks have opened my eyes on how exciting and intuitive object-oriented programming can be.

Specifically, I really enjoyed the lab this week because I was able to complete it, and there are few things comparable to the joy you get when a piece of code works. I feel like i have a better understanding of how classes work thanks to this weeks lab, and overall feel pretty savy and confident in my ability to deal with python in general.

I'm hoping that this feeling will continue, and I'm also hoping that this is enough writing to satisfy the vague requirement of "a few paragraphs".

Blogs are fun.

1 comment:

  1. Write what you learnt about the topic and provide a synthesis of this material.

    ReplyDelete